Monday, April 4, 2011

Celebrating My New Toy - JamVox

4 April 2011, went to CK Music and buy my long awaiting JamVox, jam and practice tool for guitar with USB audio interface.




After installing the software many times but to no avail. However, after I downloaded the latest software from Vox, magical things happened when suddenly the guitar interface suddenly working. My first impression was that it's like a dream, too good to be true. I have been longing for this machine since I was high school.

Later, I straight away plugged it in into my Roland Cube 30 by connecting JamVox from phone output into AUX In of my Roland Cube 30. Immediately, I startedf to import songs and played it on my laptop. The musics were then channeled down from my laptop into the machine, and from the machine into my amp Roland Cube 30.

My opinion, it really do the job by extracting the songs as backing track and backing me up while I play my guitar. Furthermore, I can extract any part of the songs like guitar solo section and slow it down without changing the pitch. But the functions do not end there. Definitely, it can do wonders.







1 comment:

  1. The Lunarglide 3 is one of the most popular nike running shoes around, nike lunarglide 3

    ReplyDelete